Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Scanner problemer


Jeg har lagd nye kort, men scanneren fungerer ikke for tida... :-(
Da blir det lite nytt å vise fram i bloggen.

Kan legge ut et kort jeg laget i januar, det var til en utfordring der vi skulle bruke en brun tag og et rosa bånd, og tagen skulle henge fra 'noe'. Slik ble mitt kort.
Y Y Y
I've made new cards, but my scanner isn't functioning... :-(
No new stuff to put in my blog then.

Here's a card I made in January, for a challenge. We were to use a brown tag and a pink ribbon, and the tag should hang from 'something'. This is how my card turned out.

1 comment:

Godelieve said...

Wonderful card! You combined the guidelines perfectly!
I love that the opposite corners are rounded.