Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Friday, July 11, 2008

Marihøne ~ Ladybug

Jeg vil bare vise hvordan jeg enkelt laget marihønen som jeg limte inni kortet til barnehagen.

I just want to show how I made the ladybug inside the card I made for the Kindergarten.


Jeg bruker en Spellbinder Nestsabillites die.

I use a Spellbinder Nestsabillites die.

Click on the pictures for a lager view.








6 comments:

Caro's Kaartjes said...

How clever!

Godelieve said...

How fun!! Looking great!

Maria said...

This is a great idea. Wonderful job on the card and lovely stamp. Hugs, Maria

eba said...

Så stilig marihøne! Takk for tipset! :D

Marianne said...

det der var jo genialt !!!

Alltid inspirerende å blas i bloggen din forøvrig !

Sarah said...

so cute! what a great idea for making a ladybug. My daughter just had her 2nd birthday and we did a "Ladybug Picnic." I will have to remember this idea when I go to scrapbook her party pics! (not for awhile, I am still behind in scrapbooking!)
ps - I found your site through Desiree's blog.