Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Monday, May 21, 2007

Party katt ~ Party Cat


Magnus skal i bursdag til en klassekamerat i morgen, så jeg lagde dette kortet. Katten er fra Whipper Snapper, søm stemplet og kattespor stemplene er fra Aud Design.


Magnus is going to a classmate's birthday party tomorrow, so I made this card. The cat is by Whipper Snapper, the stitch stamp and the paw stamps are Aud Design.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kjempeflott bursdagskort i stilige farger.

Lisa said...

I love the colours and the texture in this card Aud! And the cat is just so cute!!

joggemia said...

Du gör ju helt underbara kort!!! Jag är förresten supernöjd med stämplarna du designat!

Kram Mia

Anonymous said...

Det var ett roligt kort. Så fint med bara två färger. Måste jag prova ngn gång!

Sanna F said...

Åh vad sött kort!!! Urfint

giulyana said...

I love all yours cards...they are so beautiful :)