Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Award!


I got this great award last week from Moni. Thank you so much, so sweet of you! :o)


I'm supposed to pass this award on to three new persons with blogs that cheer me up. Well, actually all the blogs I visit cheer me up, I love to see all the wonderful creations around in the bloggin' world - so this award is for all of you! Hope it's OK to share this one with all of you lovely people that stop by my blog! BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL! :o)

No comments: