Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Morsdag ~ Mother's Day


Publisert! ~ Published!

Dette kortet ble publisert i Ett trykk i februar! :o) Stemplet er fra Scrapmagasinet, jeg tegnet vinger på henne slik at hun skulle stå til teksten.
Y Y Y
This card got publishet in the Norwegian magazine Ett trykk in February. :o) The image is by Scrapmagasinet, I drew wings on her to suit the sentiment, it says: Moms are angels in everyday clothes.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . Click to enlarge

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Nydelig tekst, nydelig stempel og ikke minst flott kort! Også så kjekt å få det på trykk også!
Grattis!!!!

Frances said...

This is fab. i've just 'discovered' rakle stamps and have just got some of my mine, love them!