Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tag kort ~ Tag cards

Et par kort med tags ble det...

A couple of cards with tags...



Dette Magnolia-kortet skal min niese få til sin bursdag til høsten. Hun er akkurat nå på ferie i Paris, så jeg syntes dette kortet kunne passe. Bilettstemplet er fra Stampington & Company. Hadde ikke bånd i riktig farge, så jeg heklet et 'bånd' selv...

I'll give this Magnolia card to my niece for her birthday in the fall. At the moment she's on vacation in Paris, so I think this card will be OK. The ticket stamp is by Stampington & Company. I didn't have a ribbon in a suitable color, so I made this 'ribbon' (crochet)...
The sentiment says: Have a wonderful day!

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

Ikke så mye å si om dette kortet, det søte motivet er fra hänglar & stÄnglar. Fikk brukt min nye Cuttlebug sommerfugl og mitt nye Cuttlekids Tapole alfabet for første gang.

Nothing much to say about this card, the cute image is by hänglar & stÄnglar. Got to use my new Cuttlebug butterfly and my new Cuttlekids Tapole alpha for the first time.

Click on the pictures for a lager view.


16 comments:

Zarah said...

Vilka FANTASTISKA kort - det översta blev jag jäääättekär i! :D

Anonymous said...

I love the Paris Card Aud! So cute, your neice will love it!

Anonymous said...

love the cards. I've been crocheting some embellishments too, and hope to use them on my cards soon

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Unni said...

Kanon flotte kort... Du tryller fram så mye fint...

Klem Unni

Marja Sch said...

What a lovely cards I love the tags Idea. Thanks a lot. Hugs Marja

Desirée said...

Så søte de var da! Paris ja... er bare litt over året siden jeg selv var der, og dit vil jeg tilbake! Så den passer nok fint til henne.

Tusen takk snille Aud for saksa! Du skal tro jeg var spent på hva som var i den innbruddssikre konvolutten! :) Ta en titt i bloggen min, har laget et lite innlegg der :)

Klem fra Desiree

Desirée said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Ååå, her var det mye fint!!

Gunilla/Nilla said...

Vilka UNDERBARA kort du har gjort.♥
Du har alltid så smakfulla färger och färglägger helt underbart.
Ha en skön dag
Kram/Gunilla

Ulrika aka LillBlomman said...

Åh vilka underbara kort du skapat! Fantastiska färger som alltid!! Tack snälla du för alla uppmuntrande ord i min blogg, du är så söt!! STOR kram!

Tania said...

I think your nice will be very happy with it!

Anonymous said...

Hej Så fina kort.

Maria said...

Hi Aud - welcome back. I hope you had a great vacation. Both cards are adorable and I'm sure your niece will love hers. Hugs, Maria

Cecilia said...

Lovely card, image is nice too!

Tiina

Aija said...

Hi Aud,

You have changed your picture :)
Love your new cards, your colouring is so beautiful.
Like especially that Paris card, there is so fab muted colours!
Hugs,
Aija