Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Friday, June 12, 2009

Anki's Sweethearts Release Day ~ Cathrine




Today the new Anki's Sweethearts are available in the SCACD shop!
On my card for today I've used the sweet Cathrine, look at her cute little kittens!
Smiley from millan.net Smiley from millan.net
I colored with Prismacolor pencils. The sentiment is one of the new Susanaments, also available today. I embellished with some Kaisercraft Pearls, and some cute heart buttons with Scrappers Floss.

On the company blog Follow Your Heart you can see more cards by the rest of the DT ladies!









10 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

Dette var skikkelig koselig kort. Kjempeflott detalj med nålen og charmsen som er festa til den.
Må studeres litt nærmere og deretter blir det nok litt herming.
Du er en stor inspirasjonskilde og jeg får mange geniale ideer fra deg.
Ha en strålende helg.

Anki said...

Helt underbart Aud! Din färgläggning är suverän! Kramis och ha en härlig helg! Anki

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

This card is stunning!!! Love the colors of her outfit and all the details on the card especially the pin!!! Hugs, T

Inger Marie said...

Så søtt kort, spreke farger og så skjønt motiv :)
Ha en flott helg
God klem

Danni said...

How pretty!! I just love all the extras you added...wonderful card!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Congratulations Aud on your new release of Anki Stamps. They are all adorable!

Heidi said...

ååååå så utrolig masse fint du har laget siden jeg var innom deg sist. Her var det jo bare ånyte den ene fine kreasjonen etter den andre.Og som jeg har sagt før - farlig å komme inn her for man får jo bare lyst på nye stempler hele tiden.
Du er bare fantastisk flink Aud

Klemmer fra
Heidi

Susana M said...

Hi Aud,
You work is so stunning love how soft and gorgeous this card is :o)
You rock the details as well!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

stampingtink said...

Oh Aud, she's just adorable as are all the Anki's you showed! I love them all and this one is so precious with her little kittens. I love the hjatp-in you used and the charm hanging off it was a perfect touch! Just charming!

Big hugs to you,

Susan

Jami said...

So sweet!! Love the little buttons and the pin with beads!! Such wonderful details!!