Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Monday, January 11, 2010

New SCACD Stamps later this week!

Yes, Susana is continuing to provide us
with wonderful new stamps to play with!

Friday 15th is the release day of the Aurora Collection
- you'll love these new images!


On Tuesday 12th the Blog Candy begins at the store blog,
click on the banner:




PS: The picture here in my post has nothing to do with
the stamp images that are coming!

1 comment:

Stampin Mindy said...

Thanks for the heads up. :)