Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Thursday, December 16, 2010

New stamps at SCACD!


Exciting NEWS today from SCACD---three NEW Stamps are being released!!
One from each of these SCACD Artists Carmen Medlin, Elisabeth Bell and Victoria Case are available today in the store!! These are "From the Vault" stamps that Susana releases when the feeling hits and she was feeling Holiday Fabulous so these are the new releases and they are FABULOUS!




No comments: