Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Monday, January 22, 2007

Et par kort... ~*~ Couple of cards...



Det røde og grønne kortet har en liten Whipper Snapper koala, så søt! Jeg klippet bort de to ballongene han holdt i hånda, slik at han fikk holde blomsten i stedet. (Var med på en utfording der jeg skulle lage kort med piperenser som blomsterstilk...)
På det brune kortet har jeg brukt det fine vennskaps stemplet fra Papirgleder. Blomsterborden er punchet.
Y Y Y
A cute koala by Whipper Snapper on the red and green card, I cut off the two balloons he held in his hand, so he could hold the flower instead. (I took part in a challenge where we should use a pipe cleaner as a stem for a flower...)
I've used the lovely friendship stamp from Papirgleder (Norwegian company) on the brown card. The flower border is punched.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jättefina kort,gillar det översta m hunden bäst!

Gillian said...

Oh I love the little koala.. what a cutie.. I like the flower you made for him to hold too, It looks great..
the second card is sooooo lovely.. Very Nicely done.. :o)

Leni said...

nice cards.

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Love to see a Whipper Snapper stamp!! =)