Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

På isen! ~ On ice!



Et blått hÄnglar & stÄnglar kort, tag stempel fra Sassafras Lass, 'fabulous' fra Fontwerks.
Y Y Y
A blue hÄnglar & stÄnglar card, tag stamp by Sassafras Lass, 'fabulous' by Fontwerks.

6 comments:

louisevbg said...

Vilket vintrigt kort! Härligt "burrigt kallt :)

Inge Groot said...

Brrrr... very chilly Aud, great card!

I noticed all the beautiful birthday cards on the right side of your blog, did you have your birthday lately? Congratulations:-D

Marit said...

Utrolig herlig vinterkort. Nydelig fargelagt.

Gillian said...

Just beautiful Aud... you always use the most delightful stamps..

Anonymous said...

Underbart kort! Gillar också den stämpeln. Kan tipsa dig om att inky fått hem många nya motiv nu.

Aud said...

Takk for tipset, Åsa! Jeg så det i bloggen til InkyWings for et par dager siden, og var kjapp til å legge inn en bestilling! :-D

Inge, yes, it was my birthday on Feb. 9th - now, I'll have to go change the information about my self in the sidebar. I'm not 40 years any longer... ;-s