Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Friday, July 11, 2008

Award!

I got this great award from
Desiree,
Linn,
Chruss,
Tiina,
Tess,
Carin,
Caroline,
Kristin,
Hermine,
Eva,
Tara.

Thank you all so much girls, I hope I didn't forget anyone now...

The rules for this award:
1. the winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. link the person you received your award from.
3. nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. put links of those blogs on yours.
5. leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated

I'm always so slow posting about the awards that I get, so the majority of you all have already been given an award, so I will not pass this one on to someone in particular - I say, this award is for all of you talented and creative bloggers out there! I visit a lot of blogs, but there's no time to leave a comment on every one - so this is a big THANK YOU for all the inspiration I get from all of you! ♥♥♥

No comments: