Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Monday, March 09, 2009

MItt første Gorjuss kort ♥ My first Gorjuss card


Dette er mitt første kort laget med en av de nydelige Gorjuss jentene fra Suzanne Woolcott og Sugar Nellie.

♥ ♥ ♥

This is my first card with one of the wonderful Gorjuss girls by Suzanne Woolcott and Sugar Nellie.


18 comments:

Danni said...

Oh so pretty! I love the color combo you used!

Gunn (Merete) said...

Åhh, så søtt dette kortet ble. Nydelig fargekombinasjon. Jeg gleder meg til å få leke med mine.

Sylvia Blum said...

Aww..what a pretty card, Aud! I LOVE how you coloured her hair! Great work! And I love the colours you used for this card. Everything fits so well together - as always on your cards :-)
{love}
Sylvia

Linda S. L said...

elsket fargene på dette kortet! nyyydelig kort! :)

Marte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marte said...

Stilig fargekombinasjon, Aud!! Kjempe lekkert kort, og de jentene er bare så fine!! :)

Susana M said...

Hey Aud,
Yuor gorjuss card is gorgeous :o) I'd be selling em if SN allowed online stores to sell them :o(
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

MN said...

Så nydelig kort du har laget!

Kathy said...

AND gorgeous it is!! I love the color combo that you have used and all your details are so pretty!! I just used my first as well!! Have fun playing with the rest :)Kathy

Unknown said...

Ååå gud så nydelig!!!
Herlige farger som alltid på dine kort, og så lekkert fargelagt!

Klem,
Jorunn

Åse said...

Så nydelig kort! Og fargene var bare herlige. Fargeleggingen er jo som alltid i en klasse for seg.

Ila said...

So Gorgeous!! I love the colors and flowers!! ..Beautiful!!

Hanne said...

Veldig, veldig fint Aud!
Klem Hanne

SannaS said...

I just love the colours!
Great card!
Hugs, SannaS

Cathy said...

This is really gorgeous!! I love the colors and the attention to detail!!

Joy said...

This is so gorgeous Aud I love the colour combo xx

Suzanne J Dean said...

She's both cute & GORJUSS, lol! I love the colors on the card too!

hugz,
Suzanne

Arianne said...

And gorjuss it is!