Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Lots of New Spellbinders Stuff at Susana's

Susana has lots of great new stuff from Spellbinders in her store: Susana's Custom Art & Card Design. I just love to use Spellbinders in my Cuttlebug, so exciting with all this cool new stuff!


Here's one of the wonderful new Nestabilities, Labels 4, check out the store to view them all.


Oh, and I cant wait to try the cool Impressabilities!

Here's a video showing how to use them.



No comments: