Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Winner of my blog candy!

[blog_candy_scacd_hs.jpg]

So nice to get so many to join my small blog candy!
Thanks for playing girls!

Time to tell who won...

Click to enlarge


The Winner is: # 115 Ameis

CONGRATULATIONS!

Please contact me to let me know your address, so I can send the stamps to you!
(My e-mail addy is in the sidebar) --->


2 comments:

Ameis said...

i have realy won? wow im so unspeakable wow. i never won.

Many Thanks. Mail have send to you

annkan said...

Congrats to the winner! :-)