Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Advent and a Christmas Card




It's the first Sunday of the Advent, and I've put some lights up in our windows, here's a picture of the star in our livingroom. I took a blurry picture just to see if I was able to get this cool effect...

Now over to my card, I always look for fun ways to make use of my darling punches, so when I stumbeled over a Christmas tree card in this inspiring blog Stamp Crazy Girl, I just had to make a card right away! I even made my own dotted background paper. :o)









1 comment:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Aud.

Hugs Riet.x