Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Monday, February 15, 2010

Lots of Candy at SCACD!

On February 19th there's a new release of a wonderful set of stamps designed by Elisabeth Bell!

Our always generous Susana is giving a fantastic blog candy this week!
One very lucky person will win all 3 Sampler Editions designes by E. Bell for SCACD!

All you have to do is to head over to the Follow Your Heart blog and answer a simple question, then you are in the drawing! You have until Feb. 18th at 10:30 pm EST to enter!

This is the great prize you can win,

Sampler Edition 1




Sampler Edition 2




Sampler Edition 3

No comments: