Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Summer Breeze ~ SCACD Blog Candy!

(This image has nothing to do with the new stamps,
just a beautiful picture I wanted to share...)


I'm so excited and happy to tell you that there is a new release of wonderful stamps at Susana's Custom Art & Card Design (SCACD) on the 28th of May! It's the fabulous Victoria Case who has worked her wonders again and designed some new fabulous, sweet and fun images.

Over at the store blog Follow Your Heart you can sign up for some yummy blog candy, 4 winners will be picked on the 27th 10 pm EST, announced the next day. Head over to check it out, there will be tiny puzzle piece sneak peeks also!

*Click!*

No comments: