Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Monday, June 21, 2010

Fabulous Blog Candy at SCACD!

HAPPY DAYS - BLOG CANDY AT SCACD'S BLOG!

Started June 20th

There are 4 chances to win the NEW Release Sampler Edition #5!

Each winner will win One sheet
of the Elisabeth Bell for SCACD New Release Sampler Edition #5!

Head over to the Follow Your Heart blog to sign up, you have until 11:30 PM EST on the 24th.
Necxt day, on the 25th, you can come back to hop along with us in a fabulous blog hop to see all the wonderful new stamps!

No comments: