Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sneak Peeks Start Today! New Elisabeth Bell Stamps

On Friday 27th there's a release of the new Elisabeth Bell collection over at SCACD!

Today, and the two following days the DT will have cards using the new images up on their blogs.
These images are too cute and fun! Smiley from millan.net
Here are the links to the talented girls showing their cards today:

Don't forget about the blog candy over at the store blog,
Follow Your Heart! 4 lucky ones will win a set of the new stamps each!

Come back here tomorrow, I will then have my sneak peek card up to show you!

1 comment:

Tineke's hobby said...

Wow igen en super flot kort med super farver jeg kan godt lide stempler det er en fantastisch sød kort
Venlig hilsen Tineke