Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Fyrtårn ~*~ Lighthouse


Laget dette kortet etter en av de ukentlige skissene på 2peas. Fyrtårn stemplet er fra Wood-n-Paper, Ink, teksten er rub ons. Laget 'tau' med knuter på for å pynte kortet. ;-)

~*~*~

Made this card using one of the weekly sketches at 2peas. The lighthouse stamp is by Wood-n-Paper, Ink, sentiment is rub ons. Made a 'rope' with knots to embellish the card. ;-)

3 comments:

Godelieve said...

The rope is the perfect touch on this card! How clever to use the knots as accents. Beautiful PP, and as usual your coloring is great!

Vintage Papers said...

you know since I love lighthouses that I ADORE this card! beautiful work Aud! I hope your stamping business is going well!

Leni said...

wonderful