Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Saturday, October 03, 2009

World CardMaking Day!

This weekend you can take part in a fun challenge over at
the SCACD company blog Follow Your Heart!
It's a combined one, a sketch and a color challenge!
Very nice prizes for the winners! Go check it out!


1 comment:

Kjerstin said...

Hei!
Var inne og kikka, og det så ut som en gøy utfordring :)

Ble litt i stuss ang stempel - må man bruke noe spesielt fra dem på kortet for å kunne være med?

Klem, Kjerstin C",)