Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Monday, March 08, 2010

Candy Candy!


It's soon time for yet a new stamp release at SCACD, a wonderful Spring Collection designed by the fabulous Victoria Case on Friday 12th! And you know Susana, a release means a BIG candy is going out to a lucky winner!

Stop by the Follow Your Heart blog and answer a simple question by March 11th at 10:30 pm EST to join the candy!

Here's what one person will win:

One sheet of the Hearts and Hugs - The Spring Collection (NEW Release)
One sheet of the Aurora Collection
One sheet of the Winter Wonderland Collection.

Click:

No comments: