Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TIOT # 59 ~ Movie Challenge



First I'd like to say a big thank you to all my visitors! And big hugs to those of you leaving a comment, I so appreciate it!


This week we (SCACD's DT) had quite a challenge on our hands: Pick a movie you love and create a project/card with the movie theme in mind - with one of the new stamps from the Spring Collection!

It took some time to figure out a movie to fit one of the images, but suddenly it came to me; Bridge to Terabithia and the girl on the swing. The cute image is called Little Carolyn from the Hearts & Hugs - Spring Collection by Victoria Case for SCACD. I used my wonderful new set of border/corner punches by Martha Stewart - they are from the blog candy I won at sweet Jacque's blog earlier. (Thanks a bunch, hon!)
Papers are from the Origins pad by BasicGrey. I used some Kaisercraft Pearls, and Prima roses, flowers and Karen Marie Klip butterflies. The cool circle sentiment is by Catslife Press.




On the company blog Follow Your Heart you can see all the wonderful projects by the rest of the DT ladies!








It's such a sweet story, if you like you can take a look at some nice scenes from the movie here:


8 comments:

elin said...

Oioioi så utrolig mange flotte og herlige kort du har laget Aud. Blir glad av å titte inn her hos deg, en fryd for øyet er det. Superflott heading med supersøtt stempel. ;-) Ha en fin dag. Klem

Tineke's hobby said...

wow hvad en super flot kort jeg kan godt lide farverne og motivet er so sød
Venlig hilsen Tineke

Danni said...

Such a fabulous job! We love that movie, although I cry everytime!! Gorgeous card!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Your card is gorgeous, and you definitely captured the essence of the movie. It is one of my faves...of course, I cry my eyes out every time I see it. More paper loveliness, my dear!! I love it:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Marion said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love the papers and that image is fabulous.
Marion

Anonymous said...

absolutely wonderful card! love the colors you used and your coloring is wonderful!

Ruby said...

What a pretty card! I wasn't sure about those papers when I saw them but now I've seen how pretty they can look I might just have to go out and get them! :o)

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful colours you have chosen for this card, Aud! Lovely! Warmest wishes, Lesley