Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Aurora visits Cute Card Thursday!


Made a card for the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog, this week they ask for a tree or leaves on our cards, well, here's a log and some leaves! *LOL*

I used the sweet Aurora - Berry Nice image by SCACD, papers from BasicGrey pads.
I colored with my prismacolor pencils as usual. The sentiment is in Norwegian and says Congratulations.

Lots of great new stuff to check out at the SCACD store:

Holiday Lockharts HERE
Holiday OCL stamps HERE and HERE
New Cuttlebug (need to scroll down) HERE
Kaisercraft 6 x 6 Holiday HERE
Memory Box Holiday HERE
SEI Velvet Papers HERE
More New items come is all the time so check back including new Ranger, Prima, Petaloo, Maya Road, Viva and more!!!



10 comments:

CraftyC said...

What a beautiful card you have made Aud, the papers are gorgeous and she is coloured beautifully!
Clairexx

Unknown said...

I like your card also very much, nice colours and colouring and love the buttons such a sweet image.
Regards Ageeth

Mieke'S said...

Echt een mooi kaartje!!!

Christine said...

great card!love the colors and the tiny buttons..so lovely
thanks for playing with us at CCT
christine

-Sanna- said...

Dette kortet gikk rett i hjertet på meg. Utrolig søtt.

debby4000 said...

Oh Aud wonderful card and adorable image.
luv
Debby

Tineke's hobby said...

What a beautiful card you have made , the papers are gorgeous and she is coloured beautifully
Venlig hilsen Tineke

bernietom47 said...

What a lovely card! She is so sweet. Love the colors and those buttons are adorable.
Hugs & Blessings Bernie

Julie said...

Beautiful card Aud! I love the color combination!

Thank you for joining us at CCT!

Julie

Annie said...

such a cutie and I love the plum purple colour and scattering of leaves. thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x