Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Et kort til i dag ~*~*~ One more card today


Rakk å lage enda ett kort i dag med ett av swirl-styemplene mine, laget bakgrunnspapiret.
Har begynt på noe helt nytt i dag -å lage min egen hjemmeside! Jeg som nesten ikke kan noe om data... ;-)

~*~*~

Managed to make one more card today, using one of my swirl stamps, made the background paper.
I started on something completly new today - to create my own web site! Me who knows nothing about computers... ;-)

2 comments:

Godelieve said...

Love how you used your swirl stamps to make the background, stunning coloring on the dress. A beautiful card!

Vintage Papers said...

this is such a gorgeous card!
I love the background and the image is fabulous! beautiful work!