Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hello og blomster ~*~ Hello and Flowers



Jeg lager noen demo-kort til helgens messe på Lillestrøm, Lisbet på Scrapmagasinet har tibudt seg å selge stemplene mine på standen sin! :-) Jeg skal ikke selv på messa.

Har laget et kjempe enkelt blomster-kort, og et hello-kort hvor jeg har stemplet bakgrunnen. Sømstemplet er fra Stampers Anonymous og alfabetet er Happy Corina fra Fontwerks.

~*~*~

I'm making some cards for the big stamping and scrapping convention in Lillestrøm this weekend, a friend has offered to sell my stamps at her booth! :-) (These cards and the Vanessa card from yesterday will give the buyers some ideas on how to use the stamps - if they buy them!) I'm not going to the convention.

I've made a super simple flower card, and a hello card with a stamped background pp. The seam stamp is by Stampers Anonymous and the alpha is Happy Corina by Fontwerks.

1 comment:

Godelieve said...

These will sure give ideas!! The Hello card has a really surprising design! Magnificent!! I love the "super simple card" too!! Great coloring, great stems, love that corner punch!