Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hjemme igjen! ~*~ Home again!





Kom hjem fra Danmark på tirsdag, barna har hatt det kjempeartig i familieparkene, foreldrene er litt slitne... ;-)

Legger ved et kort som jeg laget til Åshilds bursdag, damestemplet er fra Digital Princess Designs INC, og hjørne swirlen er min egen design. :-) Da kortet var ferdig klarte jeg å lage en flekk på halsen til dama - løste problemet ved å gi henne et smykke. ;-)

OG - jeg fikk mail fra stempelmakeren i kveld, stempelplatene ble sendt i går! Håper å ha dem her snart!!!

~*~*~

Got back from Denmark on Tuesday, the children have had a great time in the amusement parks, the parents are a bit tired... ;-)

I'll post a card I made for Åshild's birthday, the lady stamp is by Digital Princess Designs INC, and the corner swirl is my own design. :-) When the card was finished, I managed to smudge the lady's neck - problem soulution was to give her a necklace. ;-)

AND - I got mail from the rubberstamp manufacturer tonight, the stamp sheets were shipped yesterday! Hope to have them here soon!!!

1 comment:

Godelieve said...

Gorgeous card Aud!! Great solution for the smudge! Very stylish, love the swirl.

And fantastic news about the rubber :)