Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Monday, October 02, 2006

Sesongens første julekort ~*~ Season's first Christmas cards

Grein fra/branch stamp by Stamping Ground, mus fra/mouse stamp by Great Impressions Rubber Stamps, swirl fra/by Aud Design
'Emilia' fra/by Magnolia


Fikk laget to små og enkle julekort i helga på stempeltreffet. (fikk ikke så mye tid til å være der...)

~*~*~

Made two small and simple Christmas cards this weekend.

4 comments:

Rika said...

These are both very sweet.

Godelieve said...

Your cards are lovely Aud! Gorgeous coloring!

Leni said...

wonderful!

Vintage Papers said...

each one is so sweet! :)