Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Til Godelieve ~*~ For Godelieve


Laget dette til Godelieve. Bakgrunnen er brayer på glossy, blekk er Kaleidacolor rainbow inkpad, desert heat.

~*~*~

Made this for Godelieve. The background is brayer on glossy, ink is Kaleidacolor rainbow inkpad, desert heat.

3 comments:

Godelieve said...

It was a very nice surprise to find this beauty in my leterbox, ... Thanks Aud!!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful Aud !! and your background is really gorgeous !

Vintage Papers said...

beautiful card! I love the background!