Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Friday, April 06, 2007

About the new stamp designs...

The Dutch stamps are not ready to sell and send out yet!
I just finished the designs last night, and will send them to the manufacturer in California when the Easter is over (snail mail)... So we'll have to wait until a sunny day in May to get these stamps! ;-)

You can pre order through my web site Aud Design
All pre orders will get free shipping! :-D

No comments: