Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Gode nyheter! ~ Great news!

Pakken med stempelplatene (5B, 6B og 7B) er nå sendt fra USA! :-D
Da skal jeg være klar til å sende ut stempler til mine kunder om ca. 10 dager, hvis det ikke oppstår forsinkelser på veien!

Y Y Y

The package with the stamp sheets (5B, 6B and 7B) has now been shipped from the US! :-D
I'll be sending out stamp sheets to my customers in about 10 days, if there's no delay in the shipping!

1 comment: