Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

...and the Winner is...


Hanne, post 3! :O)


Gratulerer! Min 1,5 år gamle sønn, Isak, trakk ut deg fra bollen med lapper!
Tusen takk til dere alle for de hyggelige kommentarene! :o)

Y Y Y

Hanne on post 3 is the winner! Congrats! Isak, my 1,5 YO son, picked her name from the bowl!
Thank you all so very much for all the nice comments! :o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grattis!!!!

Inge Groot said...

Congrats to the winner:-D

Godelieve said...

Congratulations!

Marit said...

hehe..jeg forsøkte å få bikkje til å trekke hos meg, men jeg endte opp med å måtte lukke øynene og gjøre jobben selv :)

God helg til deg :)

Anonymous said...

Tusen takk for premien, Aud. I går kom noen stempler og litt stæsj til meg. Gleder meg til å bruke det!

Hilsen
Hanne

Tiets said...

congratulations!