Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Publisert! ~ Published!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .Stamp image by Magnolia


. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . All stamps by Aud Design



Fikk disse kortene publisert i det amerikanske bladet Simply Sentiments.
Y Y Y
These cards got published in the American magazine Simply Sentiments.

5 comments:

Beata Ewa said...

Det var vel fortjent!! Nydelige er de!!!
Gratulerer Aud!!!!

Ha en fortsatt god helg!

Godelieve said...

Congrats!! These are really beautiful cards Aud!

Hazel said...

Congratulations! These are gorgeous cards.

Anonymous said...

Grattis Aud! De är underbara!

Anonymous said...

Oh my....vilket vackert kort! Du är en sann konstnär med stor talang, det märks!
~GRATTIS~~GRATTIS~~GRATTIS~~GRATTIS~Lillemor
www.lillemore.blogg.se