Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Shop till you drop...

Susana went to CHA, and she did not return emty handed!
There are now lots of fun new stuff in the SCACD store.
Smiley from millan.net

How about some tinsel glitter from Martha Stewart,
or Ultra Fine Flower Soft,
or New Smooch colors, buy 8 for the price of 7, also check out the Smooch Spritz,
and the Fine Weave Magic Mesh.






Stay tuned for even more fun new stuff that will arrive in the shop soon!

Be sure to check out Susana's own stamp lines while your there, they are all lovely - and there are always new stamps coming!!!



No comments: