Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Winner of my sweet candy!


Now it's time to reveal the winner of my candy, the two stamps (Winter Susan + New Friends from SCACD) and two sheets of laser cut butterflies. I used Random.org and the number is #12!

Congratulations to JeanetteC from Canada, my friend and DT sister at Friday Sketchers!
Smiley from millan.net


Click to enlarge

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

OMGosh! I am so excited! Are you serious! Thank you my dear friend!
Hugs Jeanette