Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Some new products at Susana's

Hi there! Smiley from millan.net It's busy times, so I haven't had time for any card making lately, but I'm working on my sketch card for tomorrow.

Just wanted to let you know about couple of new things over at SCACD.
Really cute new stamps from Pink Cat Studio.


There are new Tsukineko Psst Spritz, can't wait to try them out!


And there's a lot more fun stuff to see if you look around the shop, stamps, nesties, flowers, magic mesh, diamond drops, etc., etc...

No comments: