Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Friday, January 14, 2011

Skopose ~ Shoe bag

Denne skoposen lagde jeg for 8 -9 år siden, paper piecing og flying geese. Har faktisk brukt den endel, veldig praktisk. Ser bedre ut enn en Rema pose, ja... ;o)

I made this shoe bag 8 - 9 years ago, paper piecing flying geese. I've used it quite a lot, actually, very practical. Looks far better than a plastic grocery bag... ;o)




2 comments:

Susana M said...

Hi Aud
Very cool!!! Cannot wait to see where your crafting takes you :o)
Big Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Tineke's hobby said...

hvor flot lavet den her skopose flotte farver
Venlig hilsen Tineke