Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Friday, March 04, 2011

Heklet lue ~ Crochet Hat

Da ble det ny lue til eldstemann også, en heklet.

A hat for my eldest boy, crochet this time.



3 comments:

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

I have been enjoying many of your creations! :D

I'm in LOVE with the little brown, cream and teal/blue flower at the top of your blog - what yarn is that? if you don't mind telling
~thanks!!
Jen :)

Anita Tørmoen said...

Flotte farger, og fin lue:)

Heidi said...

Den lua var bare knallfin!!!!!!

Klem fra Heidi