Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Klinkekulepose ~ Marbles Bag


Nå er våren rett rundt hjørnet, og ungene har funnet frem klinkekulene igjen. :o) Johan ville gjerne ha en ny pose til kulene, og jeg ville gjerne sy en. Har lenge sett på den flotte pose tutorialen til Timotei, og nå fikk jeg prøvd meg. Men jeg lagde ikke lomme utenpå, det er bare for å pynte litt jeg har sydd på tøybiten med et artig monster.

Now with spring just around the corner, it's time for the kids to play with the marbles again. :o) Johan wanted a new bag for his marbles, and I was more than willing to make him one. I had seen this great tutorial by Timotei, and now I tried it out. But I didn't make a pocket on the front, I just decorated with a piece of fabric and a funny monster.


7 comments:

Kristin said...

Så kul! :D
Tenker guttungen ble fornøyd med den stilige posen. :)

Kort og Søm said...

Kjempe fin klinkekulepose du har sydd!
God onsdag,
klem Fredrikke

Anita Tørmoen said...

Fin pose til klinkekulene:)

nessy said...

what a perfect marble bag and that monster is just perfect ~is he the marble monster???
vanessa xx

Hege LH said...

Tøff!!! :-)

karinanna said...

Den ble kjempetøff ..

elin said...

Så herlig klinkekulepose. Tenker den ble populær ja.