Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Friday, September 17, 2010

AngelEyes ~ Sisters


Finally I found some time to use one of the fabulous AngelEyes stamps by Kreativ Hobby again. I really like the cool look Annika gives these sweeties!
I colored the Sisters with my Prismacolor pencils, didn't put too much stash on the card, the image is eye catching enough! *LOL*
I'm enetring this to a challenge at Kreativ Hobby's blog.


9 comments:

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Aud. Love this image and so beautifully coloured!
Clairexx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Aud,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tineke's hobby said...

Hvad en dejlig kort igen super farver og det to piger er so sød
Venlig hilsen Tineke

Anne Bente said...

Fantastisk flott og utrolig fin fargelegging. Takk for at du deltar på vår utfordring. Hilsen Anne Bente, Kreativ Hobby

Connie said...

Helt fantastisk herlig, Aud!!!! Du er helt rå!!!

Jean said...

Sud, this is so gorgeous. The image is so beautiful and you did such an outstanding job of coloring her an matching the colors of the papers that the card does not need anything more... Great job..
Hugs, Jean XOXO

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card,I love this image and the colours. Great job..

Connie said...

Du er bare så utrolig rå på fargelegging, at det er virkelig en fryd å komme inn i bloggen din!! Skulle gjerne hatt noen timer med deg og tusjer altså :-)

Du inspirerer utrolig, og så er det så gøy at du er på KH-designteamet i høst :-)

Solrunn said...

WOoOW så mye kult du lager.... digger stilen din;) Stempelet her var bare så utrolig kult;)