Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Sunday, September 26, 2010

From Winter to Fall...


This week the SCACD design team were to use a stamp for a different occasion than what it was meant for. So I chose this beautiful girl from the Winter Wonderland collection by Victoria Case, it's called Cocoa Puff, colored with Prismacolor pencils. I altered it a little bit to fit my autumn card. I put Flower Soft where there is snow, and a Prima flower where the poinsettia is. The circle tag is by Catslife Press. The patterned paper is shimmering so nice IRL, doesn't show in the pictures...


On the company blog Follow Your Heart you can see some wonderful DT projects!


Today the SCACD shop will open again, the maintenance is finished.
Check out the on going blog candy on the company blog Follow Your Heart.



9 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Aud,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tineke's hobby said...

Wow hvad en super flot kort flotte farver og stempler er meget sød
Venlig hilsen Tineke

Desirée said...

Koselig høstkort!

Ha en fin søndag!
Klem:)

Kim said...

Aud what a stunning transformation hun! Love how you turned this cutie into a fall beauty! Gorgeous!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Sue said...

Hi ya Aud
gorgeous card, lovely image & colouring, beautiful papers & design, sue,x

Anki said...

Underbart Aud! Du lyckas alltid så fint med din färgläggning - tonerna är varma och mjuka! Kramis - Anki

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Aud, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Kortmanitove said...

Hun var jo kjempeflott som høstmotiv også... Flotte farger og fint oppsett du har brukt.
Tove

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Aud, and she os beautifully coloured!
Clairex