Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blog Candy ~ New SCACD Release Soon!



On Thursday September 30th there's a new release of wonderful stamps at SCACD. Actually it's not one but two releases, mini releases, a mini collection from both the fabulous designers Elisabeth Bell and Victoria Case!

Today the sneak peeks and blog candy start at the SCACD blog Follow Your Heart. Take a look at Suzanne's beautiful card, and take part in the candy!

The SCACD shop reopens tomorrow, Sunday 26th, closed now due to maintenance of the site.

No comments: