Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blog Hop ~ SCACD 2 Mini Releases ~ Elisabeth Bell & Victoria Case


Hi friends and welcome to this fun SCACD blog hop where you'll get to see the most adorable new stamp images! Today is the release of two mini sets of stamps, one designed by Ellisabeth Bell and the other by Victoria Case - fantastic talented ladies!

If you came here from the talented Danni's blog then you're right on track, if you just happened to stop by, you might want to go to the beginning of this blog hop, and that is fabulous Suzanne's blog.

I used one of the new stamps from the Victoria Case release today, it's called Spyder from the Little Acorns Set. I love the look of this little fellow, with his crooked smile he is just too cute. I colored him with my Prismas. The QuicKutz revolution spider web die fits perfect with these octagon Spellbinder Nestabilities dies. I decided to make the web white and not black, and I added lots of stickles to make it shimmer like the spider webs do IRL.

Thanks for looking at my card, your next stop is wonderful Dianne's blog.
Enjoy the rest of the hop!



On this picture you can see some of the glitter on the spider web...


The other mini stamp set in this release is called Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Mini Sampler #1.


Quixotic Paperie in the UK is closer for us here in Europe, so you can buy these stamps there and get them a bit faster in your mail box.

Here's the complete blog hop list if you get lost along the way:





17 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Aud,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

adorable aud!!!

Anki said...

Wow - helt underbart! Gillar spindelnätet - helt perfekt! Kramis - Anki

Iris Wiechmann said...

This is adorable! Love the spider web behind that cute little guy!

Hugs,
Iris

Tineke's hobby said...

So gorgeous card Aud,I love the image and your papers and i
Love the spider web with the glitters
Tineke

Diane said...

You've created the perfect setting for this cute little image, Aud - lovely card!
Diane x

Alexandra Lundgren said...

ACK!!! AUD I LOVE IT!! Spyder is just the best and the WEB ROCKS!! Cute little spider too!

Kim said...

Aud that is absolutely STUNNING hun! Love what you did with Spyder he looks soooo amazing! Love it!!!
Hugs ~ Kim

martina's kaartjes said...

Very nice card ! love the glitters on it !
have a nice evening,
greetings, martina
x

Danni said...

How creative with the spider web!! Great card!!

Lorraine said...

wow Aud this card is just perfect i love the colours xx

Amanda R said...

How adorable! I don't have any of these stamps and would love to get some and try them out.

vc said...

Such an amazing card! I LOVE the spider web and little spider! Beautiful coloring! Thank you for bringing him to life!
hugs ♥

Lori said...

Fabulous card Aud!!! Great idea with the spider web and your colors are very nice! Very well done :)
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Cindy Lou said...

He is toooo cute! There are not enough darling little boy stamps out there, but this one tops any I have een! You colored him so cute and the papers and art work just set him so perfect! Thanks for sharing!

AdoraBella said...

Wow i just adore the spired web. Just amazing.

Jennyfer L. said...

Cute card Aud!