Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TIOT # 84 ~ Not Square - Not Rectangular...

This week on the DT challenge at SCACD we were to make a card in a different shape than square or rectangular. I've seen lots and lots of the fun easel cards around on blogs, but never made one my self, until now. I saw this great tutorial over at Kari's blog using Nestabilities to make a fun shape of the card.

This is the first X-mas card I'm making this year! Actually it was nice to dig out this wonderful stamp again, Cozy Winter by Serendipity Stamps, a great way to begin "the Season"!

On the company blog Follow Your Heart you can see some wonderful DT projects!


Check out some of the new fun stuff in Susana's shop, such as the fabulous new Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, gorgeous Petaloo flowers, Fabulous metal frames, and new wonderful paper pads by Cosmo Cricket, Crate Paper and BasicGrey!

If you're looking for a very special stamp for your Christmas cards, take a look here, a brand new Elisabeth Bell stamp!


7 comments:

Tineke's hobby said...

wow hvad en flot easelcard jeg kan godt lide form
Flot farver en super flot stempler
Venlig hilsen Tineke

Grenouille Greetings said...

Ooooh this is pretty! Lovely! Warmest wishes, Lesley

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Aud. Love the colours and such a pretty scene!
Clairexx

martina's kaartjes said...

Interesting form, love also the ovals and circles !
have a crafty evening,
greetings, martina
x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Aud,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Inger-g said...

Så nydelig kort. Fargene er kjempefine og stempeltrykket likeså. Ha en fin kveld. :-)

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is GORGEOUS! What a wonderful holiday card. The colors are perfect and I love the snowflake!