Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friday Sketchers # 62 ~ Dolly




The last day for this sketch over at Friday Sketchers, I really liked this one, so here's my card.
I used the very cute Dolly from Elisabeth Bell for SCACD, colored with Prismacolor pencils, added the flowers, ribbon, a punched butterfly, used my new leaf punch, and added some Kaisercraft Rhinestones.

I'd like to say a big thank you to all the kind comments I get on my cards, really appreciate them! Smiley from millan.net







8 comments:

Bente said...

Kjempefint kort, nydelige farger, og det motivet var jo bare helskjønt!!
Klem, Bente

❤ Kaia said...

Nydelig kort, lekre farger, og nydelig pyntet.
Motivet var kjempesøtt, og nydelig fargelagt.
God Helg.
Klem fra Kaia :o)

Angella said...

Sååå lekkert motiv Aud... Kjenner at jeg må ha noen av disse nye stemplene jeg også :/...:)

Angellla

Riet said...

Ohhh Aud,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Maria Matter said...

Aud, this is beautiful!!!!
Dolly is such a sweet image!
Blessings, Maria

Marianne said...

Helt nydelig, både kort og motiv.
God helg, og klem fra Marianne:)

Nina said...

Åhhh, så flott kort, og nydelig stempel du har brukt ♥♥♥

Unknown said...

oh aud, your card are really lovely and so wonderful in design and choice of materials. looks so pretty.
have a nice evening, hugs, bea