Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #61




A card for the Spoon Full of Sugar challenge blog, this week we are to use swirls on our cards. I used a chip board swirl on mine, it was originally black, I could not find any white paint so I put several layers of white embossing powder on it.

The super cute image is Susan by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD, colored with Prismacolor pencils. Used my new Spellbinder die to cut the frame, added a Prima flower and some small mulberry roses and rosebuds.

I layered both the image and the background paper inside the frame on chip boards, I liked the chunky feel to it!










10 comments:

Juleskrulla said...

Sukk, så vakre kort....! Hvilken bordbunch bruker du rundt kantene på selve motivet? Du har gjort det kjempelekkert!

Ha en fin dag
klem, Camilla.

eba said...

^Å,det var nydelig!!! Den ramma rundt motivet var helt herlig, altså! <3

Lenes stempelkrok said...

Nydelig kort, Aud
herlig fargelagt:)

Den ramma falt jeg også for..MÅ nok skaffe meg den, jeg også;-)

Klem:)

Aina said...

Et aldeles nydelig kort :O)

Nina I. said...

Så nydelig dette kortet var;-) Skjønne farger og den jenta var jo søt da!

Ønsker deg en fin helg!
Klem

Joy said...

Such a pretty card and your flowers are gorgeous xx

Bente said...

Helt nydelig!!! Jeg er en stor fan av alt du lager, uannsett stil, form og farge så blir det perfekt:=)

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Aud, very pretty!
Clairex

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Aud,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
I love all your cards.

Hugs Riet.x

elin said...

NYYYDELIG kort!!