Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Friday, July 24, 2009

Vacation Pictures

Here are some pictures from our trip to Greece this summer.




















This is the moon over a lava sand (black sand) beach in Santorini



7 comments:

Heidi said...

Hærlige ferie bilder Aud - og ungene dine er bare såååå skjønne. Så ut som om de storkoste seg. Her har jeg jobbet en uke nå og det var igrunn like greit sånn som det har regnet disse dagene.

Ha en toppers helg

Klemmer fra
Heidi

Anki said...

Underbara bilder Aud. Jag vill åka tillbaka dit själv direkt. Kram - Anki

Susana M said...

Hey Aud,
Next time please pack me in your bags!!! It looked lovely :o) Your family is gorgeous!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

cakuli said...

Hi, I'm from Indonesia, I love your blog, AMAZING ! and nice pic..lovely childrens...so cutee~

Alexandra said...

oh, was für ein traumhafter urlaub. süße kinder hast du
LG
Sanny

stampingtink said...

Oh, what stunningly gorgeous pictures! Looks like you had a fabulous time and oh, it's just beautiful over there! Looks like a great time. Wish I could have gone with you!

Big hugs to you,

Susan

elin said...

Ååå så mange herlige feriebilder.
Flotte gutter du har - ser ut som de storkoste seg.