Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Honey - I'm home!

Hello friends! Just got back from sunny Greece today! We had a wonderful vacation, I'll post some pictures later.

Just wanted to share this with you now:


COMING IN JULY!!

Are YOU one-click away? If not, grab the blinkie!




3 comments:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Welcome back there is a little something waiting for you on my Blog go check it out hope you like it glad you had a great vacation.

~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
Dottie

Unknown said...

Velkommen heim!!!
Håper de har hatt ein flott ferie i Hellas og du er klar for nye kreativiteter igjen!!!
Gleder meg til å sjå EB sine stempler hos SCAD!

klem,
Jorunn

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WELCOME BACK AUD!!!!! Glad you had a great time.....we missed you!!! Hugs, T