Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

TIOT #27 ~ Lily




The challenge this week for SCACD's DT girls is a sketch, and it's going to be a birthday card.
Suzanne made a wonderful sketch for us, and I chose to use one of the fun Lily at the Beach stamps by Pink Cat Studio from SCACD. Tried out my new Nestabilities dies to make the frame, colored with Prismacolor pencils, added some flowers, punched leaves, a ribbon and some Kaisercraft Rhinestones. The sentiment is by Aud Design.

On the company blog Follow Your Heart you can see all the wonderful cards by the rest of the DT ladies! And you'll find info about the super blog candy Susana is giving away this week!








13 comments:

SannaS said...

This is gorgeous! Love the cute image and that girly pink look! =)
Hugs, SannaS

Maria Matter said...

this is gorgeous Aud! Lily is colored beautifully and all your lovely flowers look great!
Blessings, Maria

Lenes stempelkrok said...

Åhhhh..så vakkert kort:-D
Nydelig fargelagt og herlig motiv..De motivene du har brukt den siste tiden er bare supersøte:-D

Ha en flott tirsdag.
Klem fra Lene

Aina said...

Du lager alltid så friske, fine og koselige kort!
Det ligger noe til deg i bloggen min :O)

somethingcraftybydottie said...

I just love your style the cards are all Beautiful!love the flowers the baby pinks and the lovely ribbons.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
Dottie

Danni said...

Such a soft, delicate card. Oh so pretty! Wonderful job!

stampingtink said...

She's just too stinkin cute for her own good! I love the colors in her and no one does flowers like you do! I need to study your's more!

Hugs to you,

Susan

Suzanne J Dean said...

Beautifully done Aud--love the soft colors & flowers! Funny we chose the same cutie-pie image!

hugz,
Suzanne

Jami said...

Lily looks Fabulous!! Love these sweet color and all the beautiful flowers!!

Lorelie Kim said...

This is SO ADORABLE!!! Fabulous colors!! I need to get my hands on that Lily stamp!!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Absolutely fabulous Aud. GORGEOUS!! Your coloring is amazing and all the extras with the leaves and the gems - yum yum, I love it!

Mae said...

Very beautiful Aud.

Joy said...

Gorgeous card and so Cute love that image xx